If your district has a large number of benchmarks to create and deliver, you may occasionally need to deputize others to help you, without giving them full access to district administrative functions.
Deputized users have the ability to view, create, and edit benchmark assessments. They'll also be able to manage benchmark availability.
However, deputized users will not have access to other non-benchmark administrative functions or reports.
How to Deputize Another User to Help With Benchmarks
- Click on Admin to view the Manage Teachers page.
- Use the search bar to search and filter by school, grade level, subject, or role.
- After you find the teacher that you want to deputize, click Edit under their name.
- On the Edit Teacher page, select the Can Create and Manage Benchmarks check box.
- Click Update when you're done.