Designed With Traditional Gradebooks in Mind...
MasteryConnect's Gradebook allows you to utilize time-saving assessment tools such as GradeCam, iPad, Chromebook, or a web browser, and then instantly export scores to third-party gradebooks.
It works just like MasteryConnect; upload and store digital files as well as offline or paper-based assessments. You can even copy your class roster directly from a tracker you’ve created in MasteryConnect.
With bubble sheet scanning, you can automatically create and print paper bubble sheets, pre-filled with student IDs.
Assess Student Mastery in Four Easy Steps
- Create and upload your assignment in any common file format (Word, PDF, etc.); printed versions work too.
- Enter or scan your answer key.
- Assess students on a computer, iPad, or printed bubble sheet.
- When you're done, you can export scores to any gradebook or SIS.
Deliver Assessments Like in MasteryConnect
- Web Browser—Students can take assessments on their computer or Chromebook; scoring is automatic.
- iPad—Students can take assessments on their iPad; scoring is automatic.
- Printed Bubble Sheets—Students take an assessment using a printed bubble sheet and then you can scan it from any computer.