When you create a unit in your tracker, it will automatically appear in any curriculum map created from that tracker.
How to Create a Unit in a Tracker
- First, open the tracker for which you would like to create a unit.
- Next, hover over the multi-colored button and then select Create New Unit.
- In the Create New Unit modal, type a Unit Name and optional Description.
- You can also select a color; all standard headings for the unit will now appear in your tracker with that color.
- Select the standards that you're adding to the unit.
- When you're done, click the Save button to return to the tracker. You'll now be able to see the unit when you hover over the multi-colored button.
- To edit the unit at any time, hover over the multi-colored button and then select Edit.
- To hide the unit from the tracker, just clear the check box for that unit.