How to Grade Uploaded Document Assessments with Performance Grader
- Click on Trackers, then select the tracker you want to view.
- Next, click on the title of the Multi-standard assessment or benchmark. If it is a single standard assessment you want to grade, click on the standard that contains the assessment.
- In the assessment view hover over the score box and click the orange Launch Performance Grader icon.
Note: You can also open Performance Grader by clicking on the title of a single standard assessment and select Performance Grader. If it is a Multiple Standard assessment, hover over the orange menu button and select Performance Grader.
- On the left side of Performance Grader, you'll see a list of your students. You can click on each student to enter that particular student's assessment responses. As you enter the students' responses the data will appear next to their name. Depending on the type of assessment it is, it will show the mastery level, percentage or score. You can also click on the arrow at the top of the student column to collapse the student column.
- On the right, you'll see the list of questions. In the center, you will be able to view the uploaded assessment. Select the correct response and scroll through each question.
- If the assessment is GradeCam compatible, you will be able to scan the students' bubble sheets from performance grader by clicking on the Scan Bubble Sheets toggle at the top of the window.
- After you finish entering answers for each student, click on Save Changes. If you need to reenter scores or made an error, click Discard. The assessment data and scores will automatically be added to your tracker.
- Then click on the next student in the student list or click the arrows at the top of the questions next to the students name to move back and forth between students. Continue to do these steps until all students have been graded and show a grade next to there name.