How to Create and Manage Units in a Curriculum Map:
- Click on Maps.
- Select the map you want to create units for.
- Click on the Maps menu button and select Add Unit.
- Once you have added units, you can drag and drop standards into the unit by clicking on the standard and dragging it to the Unit open space.
You can then rearrange the standards by moving them around within your map.
You can add or remove standards by clicking on the Unit Menu button and selecting add / remove standards.
- A new window will open and you can check or uncheck standards to quickly add them to the unit.
- After you have created the units you want, you can add additional standards and assessments.